Kroger Knows the Value of their Customers and the Importance of Customer Satisfaction Survey. That’s why it provides the Kroger Feedback Survey.
It conducts sweepstakes for the Customers who participate in the Company’s Survey or Purchase Items from any Participating Stores. The Kroger Feedback Survey is most important to know the Customer’s Opinions about the Company’s Products and Services.
The Kroger Feedback can be found at www.krogerfeedback.com, and frequent visitors to the Super Market chain can Contribute their Reviews and Assessments by filling in this Survey.
The Kroger Feedback Survey Participants need to be at least 18 Years Old. Kroger Employees and their household members cannot take part in Kroger’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
The Kroger Company is the Largest Retailing Company in the United States Founded in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio by Bernard Kroger.
It is the Second Largest General Retailer behind Walmart and the Eighteenth Largest Company in the USA. Kroger is known as the third Largest Retailer in the World and the third largest private Employee in America.
Kroger has Almost 2,778 Supermarkets and Multi-Department Stores. Kroger Maintains Markets in 34 States, with store formats that include Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Superstores, Department Stores, 786 Convenience Stores, and 326 Jewelry stores.
Also, Kroger Operates 37 Food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,360 Supermarket fuel centers, and 2,122 Pharmacies.
- 1 What is Kroger Feedback Survey?
- 2 What Requirements do You Need To Complete Kroger Feedback Survey?
- 3 What Are The KrogerFeedback Sweepstake Prizes?
- 4 Procedure To Complete Kroger Feedback Survey-
- 5 How To Participate in The Kroger Feedback Survey?
- 6 Can I Enter the Sweepstakes Multiple Times?
- 7 www.krogerfeedback.com: Kroger Feedback Survey Website-
- 8 What Types Of Questions Are Asked In the Kroger Feedback Survey?-
- 9 How To Enter The Survey Without Purchase At Kroger-
- 10 Kroger Feedback Survey Customer Service Information-
- 11 List Of Kroger Sweepstakes Winners-
What is Kroger Feedback Survey?
Kroger Stores are asking Customers to Complete the Kroger Feedback survey and help them Find Out What Customers think about Shopping in Kroger Stores and their Products and services that have to be Improved.
In order to Get a Genuine Review from the Majority of Customers in a Short Time, they have come up with Kroger Feedback Survey. After Providing the Honest Feedback Kroger Stores are Giving away Gift Card prizes Including a $5,000 Grand Prize and one hundred $100 First Prizes.
In order to Support, A Web Portal is Launched for the Customers for Provides the Detailed Kroger Customer Feedback Survey. This Website is Only for the Customers who want to provide their Feedback and Enroll the Sweepstakes. Apart from that Clients will Win Fuel Points and Other Reward Coupons.
There are various Questions Asked relating to the Service at Kroger Stores and the Flow of Goods with Respect to the Expectations of the Customers.
In Order to Complete the Kroger Feedback Survey Online, you need to Visit the Website at https://www.krogerfeedback.com. Customers will need to have a Receipt to Fill in Time, Date, and Survey ID Entry Code or can Navigate to the Sweepstakes Rules Link and Enter by Mail.
You can Complete the Feedback Survey including Departments Visited, Assistance in Store, and Overall Satisfaction with the Kroger Store you visited.
What Requirements do You Need To Complete Kroger Feedback Survey?
In Order to Complete Kroger Feedback Survey, you’ll be Required to Enter the Survey Participation Code when you Visit www.krogerfeedback.com.
When you will purchase any Item from Kroger you’ll get The Kroger feedback survey code with it. The Kroger Feedback Survey Code will be Printed on your Receipt, towards the bottom.
A Kroger Feedback Survey Code is valid for 7 days. And After 7 Days, the code expires and you will no longer be able to use it.
Here are some Rules & Eligibility To Complete the Kroger Feedback Survey-
- One Random Drawing will be Conducted Every Month, on or around the 10th of the month after the contest period ends to select both a grand prize winner and 100 first prize winners
- One prize per person
- Need To be over 18 to enter
- Need To be a US or District of Columbia resident, excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island
- No Kroger employees or affiliated persons may enter
How To Enter Kroger Sweepstakes Online –
- Buy a Product for participating in the Kroger Grocery Store and Save your receipt
- Go to the KrogerFeedback website
- Enter the Date, Time, and Entry Number on your Receipt then Click Next to begin the survey
- Answer all survey questions
- Congratulations, you are now entered into the sweepstakes
What Are The KrogerFeedback Sweepstake Prizes?
- One Grand Prize winner will Receive $5,000 in Kroger Gift Cards
- 100 First Prize Winners will Receive $100 in Kroger Gift Cards
- Winners will be told they have won by Email, Mail, and/or Phone Call
Procedure To Complete Kroger Feedback Survey-
Kroger Feedback is a very simple Procedure and Qualification. Only You need to Visit the Kroger Shopping Site and Bought Something. and After Seven Days, you will get a Receipt that will Ask you for Online Feedback.
This Receipt is Generated by Kroger, You can Visit the Website and Give Your Insights Just Within the 7 Days of the Assignation of the Request.
You can search for an Entry ID on the Kroger Receipt to enter for the website if you have received it already that means you are qualified.
How To Participate in The Kroger Feedback Survey?
KrogerFeedback is the system through with their Customers can Provide their Review in Response to Survey. Now for this to happen the Users need to Visit the Kroger Store for Buying any Products.
After that, they need to keep the Receipt of their visit Secure. This Receipt is the entry point for their Clients to Access the Kroger Feedback Survey Portal.
Now In Order to Complete The Review Customers need to Respond to the Same within Seven Days from the Visit Date. A Receipt After the 7 days will not work. and make sure that you’re above 18 years of age and know either English or Spanish language in order to Take the Kroger Feedback Survey.
You can Continue with the Kroger Feedback Survey after you fulfill these Requirements. Just Follow these Given Steps from below:
- First, You Need to Enter the Kroger Feedback Survey Webpage at www.krogerfeedback.com.
- Here You’ll have the option to Change the Survey Language. The Kroger feedback survey is Available in English and Spanish Languages. In order to switch to the Spanish Language, you need to Click the Given Link at the bottom of the www.krogerfeedback.com First Page.
- Now You’ve to Enter the Date, Time, and Entry ID found on your Receipt. This information is near the middle of the receipt.
- You’ll notice the ID is split up by dashes. Write these numbers in the boxes as they appear on the receipt.
- Before taking the KrogerFeeddack Survey, you can check the Kroger Sweepstakes Rules. Click on the Link Provided on the Bottom of the Page. Also, You Can Review the rules after Completing the Survey before you enter the competition
- Once you Click on ‘Start’, you’ll be asked a series of Feedback Questions related to the Most Recent Visit and Customer Experience at one of the Kroger Stores.
- Once you’ve entered the Kroger survey, you can rate your satisfaction on a variety of aspects like the ease of finding products, the cleanliness of the store, and customer care.
- Now You’ll also have the opportunity to write longer comments. These comments are optional.
- At the End of the Kroger Survey, you will have to provide your Personal Details i.e Your Name, Address, and Telephone Number. By choosing not to do so, you won’t be eligible for the Kroger Survey Sweepstakes.
- Also, You can share your Email Address in order to Receive Kroger Coupons, Special Promotions, and invitations to participate in future Kroger Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
Can I Enter the Sweepstakes Multiple Times?
Yes!!! There’s no Limit to the Number of Times you can Take Part in the Kroger Feedback Survey. However, one Receipt can be used only for one Entry. You can use Multiple Receipts for Multiple Entries.
If you want to Enter the Sweepstakes without the Purchase of Receipt then you can only do it by Email and not Online. This is Because Store Purchase Receipts have an Identification Stamp as to the Time of Purchase and Entry ID and Only these can Enter Online.
www.krogerfeedback.com: Kroger Feedback Survey Website-
www.krogerfeedback.com is the website and you need your Receipt even to Enter into the Web Portal. if you’ve any doubt or Problem you can ask the store Staff to Help you out. they would be more than happy to do it. also, you can Buy Products at any Kroger Store and Take the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
This is an Application for any kind of Purchase you make at the Store. also, You can Purchase Medical Drugs, Food Products, Groceries, Gift Articles, Movies, Games, and Flowers, or Avail yourself of Financial Services, Phone Services, Insurance Services, Pets, and many more.
Your Email Address and Private Information are always Safe and never revealed to the Third Party and you can rest assured about the Safety of your Information.
What Sweepstake Prizes Can You Win by Completing Kroger Feedback Survey?
There are many cool Prizes for the Customers. There is one grand prize of $5000 in Kroger gift cards. And there are 100 first prizes of $100 Kroger gift cards.
If you win, you will be Notified by Phone, Email, or by mail. If they can’t contact you though, you won’t get your prize and it will be returned to the prize pool. So make sure you fill out your information accurately in the survey. And you can only win once!
What Types Of Questions Are Asked In the Kroger Feedback Survey?-
If you’ve taken the Kroger Survey Once or Twice then you know about How to Manage it and How the Management Ask Feedback Questions Regarding their visit and the Shopping Experience.
Here we’re providing the Some of them for Our Readers who’re going to Perform the Kroger Feedback Survey for the First Time.
- At Kroger, the management is looking to understand what can be the reason of complaints, if there is any. Although, they do not ask this directly.
- There will be initial questions pertaining to the following;
- the store that you visited,
- the items that you bought,
- the price of certain products and
- your initial feeling about the price of that particular product.
- Then, a few more questions will follow to understand whether the other things are in good standing or not. Things like services, cleanliness of aisles, help at the counter, etc.
- Moreover, there will be some questions that would ask you to rate your satisfaction with the particular services.
You need to Give Appropriate Answers related to your Products, Services, and Experience at Kroger. If there’re any Personal Comments, the Users need to Add a Few Lines about the same in the Particular Section.
Finally, the management will cross-check & look upon the answers to make Kroger Stores the best choice for the customers.
How To Enter The Survey Without Purchase At Kroger-
- Print your name, address, and phone number on a postcard
- Address and mail the postcard to:
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
PMI Station PO Box 3547
Southbury CT 064883547
You need to Enter an Unlimited Number of times by mail. Each separate mail-in entry must be mailed on a separate postcard.
Kroger Feedback Survey Customer Service Information-
If you’ve any Problems or need to Ask a few Questions or Concerns then you can Easily Contact Kroger by Email or Phone. Depending on your Inquiry they will Provide Contact Details for Each Department of Interest.
Also, You Can Find the Kroger Number for every problem you want to address. You Can Check their Contact Page and Find a Variety of Ways to Reach out to them.
To leave them an Online Message or Feedback, you can Simply Fill out the Contact Form. Make sure you leave your contact details such as your mobile or email address so that they can send you a response. For more contact options, visit the Help page.
Kroger Customer Service Centre Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to midnight EST
Kroger Customer Service Phone Numbers:
- Online Account Inquiries: 1-866-221-4141
- Kroger Coupons and Promotions: 1-866-221-4141 for online promotions and bonuses
- Store and Product Inquiries: 1-800-576-4377
- Kroger Phone Number for general inquiries: 1-800-576-4377
Kroger Mailing Address:
The Kroger Co., 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
You can also connect to Kroger by means of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels:
List Of Kroger Sweepstakes Winners-
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners
- James “Rusty” B. (Grand Prize) – 210978 – Central
- Sue B. – 110339 – Atlanta
- Quinn H. – 110393 – Atlanta
- Cherie E. – 110410 – Atlanta
- Dan Z. – 110420 – Atlanta
- Melinda L. – 110435 – Atlanta
- Cheryl S. – 110458 – Atlanta
- Daniel T. – 110641 – Atlanta
- Michael D. – 110657 – Atlanta
- Barbara P. – 110696 – Atlanta
- Al N. – 210115 – Central
- Marita M. – 210250 – Central
- Julie C. – 210424 – Central
- Joyce H. – 210836 – Central
- Kathy V. – 210982 – Central
- Mike C. – 210991 – Central
- Martha C. – 140351 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Laura K. – 140384 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Lydia H. – 140428 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Jay B. – 140817 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Judy G. – 140922 – Cincinnati/Dayton
- Jayne H. – 160511 – Columbus
- Judy M. – 160549 – Columbus
- Jamie G. – 160591 – Columbus
- Betty T. – 350445 – Dallas
- Robert F. – 350511 – Dallas
- Barbara V. – 350548 – Dallas
- Jami E. – 350584 – Dallas
- Marshal B. – 350588 – Dallas
- Amy C. – 250338 – Delta
- Tracey S. – 250388 – Delta
- Sheila S. – 250392 – Delta
- Peggy B. – 250437 – Delta
- Samantha P. – 250473 – Delta
- Don P. – 250644 – Delta
- Carol S. – 6150014 – Dillon
- Amy O. – 6150033 – Dillon
- Chris W. – 6150033 – Dillon
- Hank E. – 6150054 – Dillon
- Steve P. – 6150302 – Dillon
- Stephen S. – 7010186 – Fred Meyer Stores
- Laura P. – 7010286 – Fred Meyer Stores
- Jeannie M. – 7010449 – Fred Meyer Stores
- Norine H. – 7010486 – Fred Meyer Stores
- Laura B. – 7010604 – Fred Meyer Stores
- Cliff K. – 7010650 – Fred Meyer Stores
- Diane M. – 7010663 – Fred Meyer Stores
- Kristen L. – 6600086 – Fry’s Of Arizona Inc
- Marilyn M. – 6600086 – Fry’s Of Arizona Inc
- Kathi M. – 6600127 – Fry’s Of Arizona Inc
- Traci C. – 6600135 – Fry’s Of Arizona Inc
- Craig V. – 6600607 – Fry’s Of Arizona Inc
- Marie-France H. – 6600621 – Fry’s Of Arizona Inc
- Laura C. – 6600689 – Fry’sOf Arizona Inc
- Robert O. – 340014 – Houston
- Susan P. – 340017 – Houston
- Leobell M. – 340121 – Houston
- Maritza M. – 340356 – Houston
- Nancy P. – 340390 – Houston
- Robert B. – 340743 – Houston
- Magdalena S. – 6200012 – KingSoopers
- Scott A. – 6200016 – KingSoopers
- Sharlie W. – 6200022 – KingSoopers
- Lakysha D. – 6200030 – KingSoopers
- Tara O. – 6200044 – KingSoopers
- Chris M. – 6200075 – KingSoopers
- Erin C. – 6200097 – KingSoopers
- Allison P. – 6200099 – KingSoopers
- Max K. – 6200129 – KingSoopers
- Cassandra P. – 6200134 – KingSoopers
- Fredrick J. – 6200422 – KingSoopers
- Victoria M. – 240014 – Louisville
- Karla M. – 240084 – Louisville
- Barbara H. – 240355 – Louisville
- Brian W. – 240387 – Louisville
- Subhas B. – 240407 – Louisville
- Cam M. – 240718 – Louisville
- Sioban K. – 240762 – Louisville
- Steve T. – 180443 – Michigan
- Richard D. – 180579 – Michigan
- Leah K. – 180615 – Michigan
- Barbara B. – 180620 – Michigan
- Kevin B. – 180697 – Michigan
- Paul M. – 180707 – Michigan
- Lauren W. – 180707 – Michigan
- Nola A. – 180715 – Michigan
- Charles K. – 180737 – Michigan
- Carolann V. – 180738 – Michigan
- Andrea Y. – 290226 – Mid-Atlantic
- Robert R. – 290510 – Mid-Atlantic
- Lisa W. – 260502 – Nashville
- Ruby M C. – 260522 – Nashville
- Brent D. – 260538 – Nashville
- Sandra P. – 260549 – Nashville
- Joyce P. – 260590 – Nashville
- Bill R. – 7030156 – Ralphs
- Sharon R. – 7030681 – Ralphs
- Cheryl A. – 7060189 – Smith’s Food And Drug
- Amber K. – 7060190 – Smith’s Food And Drug
- Megan V. – 7060351 – Smith’s Food And Drug
- Thomas C. – 7060378 – Smith’s Food And Drug